At Mind Noise Network we are always on the lookout for motivated and committed people to join our team. Whether that be as a reviewer, interviewer or part of the admin team.
All of our roles offer a way into the music industry and allow you to build important contacts and valuable experience. On top of this you will be able to apply for free festival and gig passes and have the opportunity to interview some of your favourite bands.
If you think you have something to offer, please get in touch.
We’re currently looking for people to join our review team. People who are passionate about music and bringing it to the attention of as many people as possible. You can get involved in reviewing new EPs and albums as well as getting free passes to gigs and festivals of all sizes to review and interview some of your favourite bands.
- A 250ish word review of a song, album or show you’ve attended from the past three months
- A few words about why you are interested in the role and what you would bring to it
- What you would be interested in covering:
- Album / EP reviews
- Gig reviews
- Festival reviews
Video Content Creators / Reviewers
We’re looking for passionate music lovers with or without experience to help us launch our YouTube channel. We’re looking for people who fit these criteria:
- Passion for the alternative music scene in the UK and abroad
- A strong knowledge of rock and/or metal both new and old
- The ability to put film a researched, high-quality album/EP review every fortnight
- Video editing experience essential
What you could get involved in:
- Reviewing upcoming albums and EPs from bands of all sizes
- Free passes to gigs and festivals where you can review and interview some of your favourite bands
To apply please use the contact form, including the following:
- A few words about why you are interested in the role and what you could bring to it (including any experience you have reviewing)
- Anything else you feel is relevant