At Mind Noise Network we are on the lookout for motivated and committed people to join our team. Whether that be as a reviewer, interviewer or part of the admin team.
All of our roles offer a way into the music industry and allow you to build important contacts and valuable experience. On top of this you will be able to apply for free festival and gig passes and have the opportunity to interview some of your favourite bands.
If you think you have something to offer, please get in touch.
We’re currently looking for people to join our review team. People who are passionate about music and bringing it to the attention of as many people as possible. You can get involved in reviewing new EPs and albums as well as getting free passes to gigs and festivals of all sizes to review and interview some of your favourite bands.
- A 250ish word review of a song, album or show you’ve attended from the past three months
- A few words about why you are interested in the role and what you would bring to it
- What you would be interested in covering:
- Album / EP reviews
- Gig reviews
- Festival reviews
Review / News Administrator
We are looking for someone to commit roughly 4 hours a week to the Mind Noise Network cause to oversee our mailbox, review requests and general day to day administration.
Experience is welcomed but full training will be provided with a network of people to support you in this role.
- Organising the Mind Noise Network email account
- Supplying a list of albums/EPs that are available to review to the review team
- Passing completed reviews on to PR and record labels
- Setting up regular social media communications
- Opportunity to build on your communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working within the music industry, with the ability to build contacts across many areas
- The opportunity to attend gigs and festivals on behalf of Mind Noise Network to review and interview some of your favourite bands
- A computer or laptop is essential (or at least guaranteed access)
- The ability to commit roughly 4 hours a week spread across a few days (potentially including some time at the weekend)
- Good communication skills
To apply please email Dan Hemming on email@example.com including the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter detailing why you are interested in the role
Video Content Creators / Reviewers
We’re looking for passionate music lovers with or without experience to help us launch our YouTube channel. We’re looking for people who fit these criteria:
- Passion for the alternative music scene in the UK and abroad
- A strong knowledge of rock and/or metal both new and old
- The ability to put film a researched, high-quality album/EP review every fortnight
- Video editing experience essential
What you could get involved in:
- Reviewing upcoming albums and EPs from bands of all sizes
- Free passes to gigs and festivals where you can review and interview some of your favourite bands
To apply please use the contact form, including the following:
- A few words about why you are interested in the role and what you could bring to it (including any experience you have reviewing)
- Anything else you feel is relevant